How you can help
There are many ways in which you can help:
- Come to our meetings – Meetings are held every 4th Thursday, from 5 – 6 pm, at Rahamim, 34 Busby Street, Bathurst. All interested people are welcome, whether members or not.
- Register for our mailing list by emailing one of our contacts.
- Help with our refugee hosting events (provision of meals and/or company). Again register your interest by email.
- Make a donation. Donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- You can check out the organisations listed under Links where you will find further ways of supporting refugees and asylum seekers.
To make a donation you can either
- Send a cheque or money order (made out to the Bathurst Refugee Support Group) to our postal address, and please include your address so we can send you a receipt; or
- Make a direct deposit into our account with Greater Building Society, BSB 637-000, Account No. 78 1688 746. Please give our bank your name and send us an email with your name and address, so we can send you a receipt.